Implementing simple habits during the day can actually help you lose weight when you are sleeping and in today’s video, we will tell you how you can burn more fat while you are sleeping.
WATCH 🎥: 9 Causes Of Your Bloated Stomach –
WATCH 🎥: Correct These 10 Mistakes And You’ll Lose Weight Drastically –
#LoseWeightWhileSleeping #HowToLoseWeightWhileYouSleep #Bestie
1. Eat Citrus Fruits: 00:29
2. Stand Up More: 01:17
3. Sleep In A Dark Room: 01:58
4. Drink More Water: 02:27
5. Sleep In A Cool Room: 03:30
6. Cut Back On Alcohol: 04:15
7. Eat Small Dinners: 05:07
8. Drink A Casein Shake: 06:02
9. Eat Cottage Cheese Before Bed: 06:58
10. Do Resistance Training: 07:43
11. Drink Green Tea: 08:30
12. Get Rid Of Electronic Devices Completely Before Sleeping: 08:47
1. Eat Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits contain the fat-burning nutrients fiber and vitamin C. Vitamin C stimulates your body’s fat-burning capability found in the carnitine amino acid. Vitamin C also plays a role in your body’s fat processing capability. This nutrient speeds the process up by diluting the fat and then eliminating it from your body.
2. Stand Up More: Something as simple as standing up more during the day can help you burn more fat when you are sleeping at night. A recent study found that standing and sitting more frequently can lead to relatively fast, and low effort weight loss.
3. Sleep in a Dark Room: This is something that may surprise you but research has proven otherwise. A recent study published revealed that melatonin, which is the hormone that makes you feel sleepy, is also responsible for increasing brown fat production. Brown fat burns more calories than white fat.
4. Drink More Water: This is a very effective little trick. It works both psychologically and physiologically. 50 percent of the time when you think you are hungry, you’re actually just thirsty so instead of reaching for a bag of chips, drink a glass of water first and wait 10 minutes. Chances are, your hunger will pass.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: i