Time and aging do not stop for anyone. Try as some might, the fountain of youth is yet undiscovered. Still, that hasn’t stopped the determined from pursuing options such as surgery and botox.
Since our face is the first impression we give to the world, sagging skin and wrinkles reveal age in an instant. Isn’t there any other way to hide age without looking like a plastic doll? The fountain of facial youth can be found in face yoga.
Face yoga can tighten and tone your facial skin through controlled movements. It also promotes the production of collagen, giving you a perky, youthful look. This non-invasive natural method will drop years from your face without pain.
How Do The Exercises Work?
1-The exercises work the skin’s upper, middle and lower layers
2-They lift sagging skin
3-Tone underlying muscles
4-Help reduce wrinkles
5-Improve blood circulation
The Forehead Smoother
Benefit: Prevents wrinkles by relaxing the forehead muscles and using acupressure to remove tension.
1. Make a fist with both hands. Place the middle and index finger knuckles in the center of your forehead and apply firm pressure.
2. Maintain the pressure as you slowly slide your fists out to each side.
3. End by gently pressing your knuckles into your temples.
4. Repeat four more times.
The Face Lift
Benefit: Smooths the nasolabial fold lines (aka smiles lines) and lifts the eyes and cheeks.
1. Place both palms on your temples.
2. Push your hands up and back, lifting the sides of your face.
3. Open your mouth and make an “O” shape. Drop your jaw to make your face as long as possible.
4. Hold this pose for five seconds. Repeat two more times.
The Neck Lift
Benefit: Tightens the neck and jawline to prevent sagging and firm up double chins.
1. Pucker your lips over to one side as much as you can (you should feel a stretch in your cheek).
2. Turn your head to that side, lifting your head up at about a 45-degree angle. Feel the stretch in your neck.
3. Hold for three seconds. Repeat.
4. Repeat on the other side.
The Eye Lift – Finger Placement
Your finger placement is key for this exercise, so be sure to check your form in the mirror. You’ll want your ring finger placed at the outer corner of your eyebrow and your ring finger on your temple. Hold that placement as you move through the pose.
I hope you liked this video ,If you do then please hit like and subscribe to my channel for more good videos and stay connected with me on VGIRLSPRIYA.
Don’t forget to share this video with your friends and family.
WANT TO GET IN TOUCH??
FOR ENQUIRY: PRIYASHUKLA1021@gmail.com
MUSIC– Easy Day – Kevin MacLeod
Please dont forget to share ,like and subscribe