Dr. Axe’s 6-Step Liver Cleanse:
In today’s video, I want to talk about how to cleanse and detox your liver. Your liver is your second largest organ and is vital to your body’s health, which is why it’s so important to detox your liver.
5 ways you can detox your liver:
1. Remove all toxins from your diet (processed grains, sugars, fast foods, packaged foods, conventional meat and diary, and eat real foods)
2. Consume liver detoxifying herbs like milk thistle, turmeric, and dandelion
3. Detox your emotions (emotions like frustration, resentment, unforgiveness, and anger directly affect your organs)
4. Eat real liver (chicken or beef liver)
5. Consume foods that cleanse the liver (sprouts, salads, sour foods, probiotic rich foods)
Dr. Josh Axe, DC, DNM, CNS, is a doctor of chiropractic, certified doctor of natural medicine and clinical nutritionist with a passion to help people eat healthy and live a healthy lifestyle.
Visit the blog:
Want to connect on social media?
Like on Facebook → facebook.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Instagram → instagram.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Twitter → twitter.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Pinterest → pinterest.com/draxe/
Have any questions?
Ask away →
This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Josh Axe and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Axe nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.