Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is already used in medicine to treat decompression sickness in divers, but new evidence has come out to suggest that it may also reverse aging. So what is this new research, and should we pay for hyperbaric oxygen treatment? This video explores the latest studies
– DONOTAGE 5% code: CheckWithYourDrFirst
– Keto-Mojo 15% link:
Hope you enjoy the content and find it genuinely useful.
Please consider supporting the channel by signing up to Patreon:
Join me over on Twitter:
Here are the supplements I currently take.
These are affiliate links and are not a recommendation for you to take them as well.
Always speak with your own doctor regarding any of the content on this channel:
• Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) 1g – – 5% DISCOUNT CODE: CheckWithYourDrFirst
• Sulforaphane 8mg –
• Niacin 50-500mg – – start low to help with flushing
• Trimethylglycine (TMG) 500mg – – 5% DISCOUNT CODE: CheckWithYourDrFirst
• Creatine 2.5g before & after –
• Vitamin K2 MK-7 90μg –
• Vitamin D3 3,000 IU –
• Omega-3 (DHA/EPA) two capsules –
• Hyaluronic Acid 200mg – – 5% DISCOUNT CODE: CheckWithYourDrFirst
• Pterostilbene 100mg –
• Collagen 10g –
• Psyllium Husk 9g –
• Niacin 50-500mg –
• Zinc 8.4mg –
NIGHT (one hour before sleeping):
• Metformin 1g (only on non-workout days)
• Melatonin 300mcg –
• Magnesium Taurate 125mg –
I use the Keto-Mojo blood monitor to measure my ketones.
If you want to do the same and you want a 15% discount, here’s a link:
Here are the links to the research papers referenced in the video:
If you like this video please smash the thumbs up button, it really helps with the Youtube algorithm 🙂
#HyperbaricOxygenTherapy #AntiAging #LatestResearh