DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!
A very mild retinol cream, suitable for sensitive skins (careful – it may still irritate your skin)
The official blurb:
For women who are looking for an effective solution to wrinkles, uneven skin tone and dark spots.
La Roche-Posay, a worldwide leader in dermatological skincare has developed Redermic R with 0.3% retinol (0.1% pure Retinol 0.2% Retinol linoleate). Redermic R has clinically proven anti-wrinkle efficacy.
It helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots and is suitable for sensitive skin.
– Contains 0.3% retinol (0.1% pure Retinol 0.2% Retinol linoleate), which is widely recognised by dermatologists as one of the most effective solutions against the visible signs of skin ageing.
– Exclusive Retinol Booster Complex [Retinol Linoleate + Adenosine]
– Lipo-Hydroxy Acid [LHA] 0.3%
– Fine lines and wrinkles appear reduced
– Dark spots appear faded, as if corrected
– Skin texture appears refined leaving it visibly smoother and more even-toned
– 30% reduction in the appearance of upper lip wrinkles*
– 24% reduction in the appearance of forehead wrinkles*
– 22% reduction in the appearance of crow’s feet eye wrinkles*
*Clinical assessment. 38 subjects.
The La Roche-Posay formulation charter for optimal safety and efficacy.
Tested under dermatological control
Suitable for sensitive skin
How to Use
Apply in the evening on face and neck, alone or in combination with a moisturising cream. Do not expose skin to UV light.
Apply a daily sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15. Avoid eye contour area.
If any discomfort occurs during initial use, space out applications so that skin can adjust. Do not use in conjunction with any other retinoids.